Follow the steps below to forward all emails from the Gmail Account to your new helpdesk inbox.
1. Open the Gmail account which you use for customer support.
2. At the top right, click the Settings icon.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Click Add a forwarding address in the Forwarding section.
6. Enter the email address name generated by Webradesk when you completed the add-ticket-source phase.
7. For your security, Google sends a verification email. Open your Webradesk account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check the Spam folder.
8. Click the verification link in that email.
9. Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser - look for the reload icon Reload.
10. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
11. In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.